Monday, February 2, 2009

Some more contributers to this blog...

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your responses for my previous post.

The ideas and opinions that I am posting here are what I felt from my heart.

I really want to see India as a superpower in near future..

Some of my friends will be contributing to this blog, soon..I closely moved with them wherein I have seen some sort of enthusiam with them, in developing India & science.I am sure they are going to be a great contributers of  ideas on scientific research..We are just budding into the research field..Even at this stage we have realised research in India need to amended to a greater extent..

Hoping to see their posts soon...

Aravind.


1 comment:

  1. Lack of ethics and honesty are the two biggest and apt words to describe current Indian research. Besides, lack of originality and lack of creative ideas. They are really good at imitating things and in all kind of clerical jobs. But, when it comes to research, you have to good at coming out with new ideas. Ideas do not comes out of blue, as a miracle, there goes in lot of thought process and regular habit of reading and updating ourselves with current trends makes these things to come into reality. Let us wait for all that to happen. India has lot of other problems to face before stepping itself into a real research. Equality and accepting everyone's thought without any prejudice is something which has to be taught to us along with our education. Do not play around for marks, that is not the only way to go up in the ladder. Research definitely needs interest, but more than that it needs endurance to try things even after several failures. All these are your same ideas put in different words. But, what is happening in India now, is mere plagiarism, the meaning of which not still known to many, some so called elite professors.

    ReplyDelete